Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A challenge................

as a result of spending a few hours at work today in preparation for Friday's return I have rewarded myself with some crafting time tonight.
I have decided to join the Art Doll Quarterly Challenge via a group at Cloth and Clay Dolls
The current challenge is a Shelf Sitter doll. I decided to give polymer clay another go and am thrilled with the head I have created tonight:
So now I am thinking polymer clay is OK and I would like to experiment further. The huge advantage over paperclay is no sanding (or minimal sanding at the worst). This girl will be a fairy (I think) and I am going to have another go at sculpting hands. So, the plan is ploymer clay limbs that are hinged at the elbow and knees. Seems like a good plan in head..........................

Hugs................................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. I admire you so much. Hands must be so hard to do.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete