Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 ~ Bring it On..........

Click on the image to read the sentiments.
Better late than never.
A quiet New Years here. A time for reflecting and planning.
On reflection I am so very grateful for:
* being very settled, content and happy in our now not so new house. Totally loving living out of town.
* good health
* fabulous family and friends
* being happy and satisfied in my professional life. So many opportunities during 2011 that will continue in 2012
* an amazing boy who makes me swell with pride constantly
* a partner who understands that sometimes the need to create is greater than the need for houseloving chores
* freedom to pursue my create path

In 2012 I am planning on the following:
* developing and maintaining an effective self, family and work balance
* taking a new path in my creative journey
* pursuing promotion at work
* finishing the list of yard related tasks that is decorating the fridge door
* being the best mum possible

In line with Ali Edwards' One Word concept, I have decided my word for 2012 is going to be BALANCE

2012 is looking good, so bring it on!!!!!

Hugs...........................Leanne

1 comment: