Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big Plans...............

were in my head to get started on a doll today ~ to turn a vision into reality. Well, that didn't happen (luckily there is always tomorrow!! I got caught up in the cyberworld searching for vintage images to create a new swing tag ~ sure got the cart before the horse there!!
However, I now have a gorgeous swing tag ready to be printed, but no completed product ~ note to self ~ get sorted!!
Anyway, this is what I created today (spent some time reintroducing myself to photoshop)
Absolutely love this and am very happy with my efforts.
Now to get a doll made. I have made a start on the head sculpt tonight................................................

Hugs..............................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. You have made such a lovely tag. Now we need to see the doll.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete