Friday, January 11, 2013

Xmas gifts.............

Each year the girls in my Faculty exchange Xmas gifts. The girls I work with are all Xmas mad and love to decorate for the season so last year I decided to make my gifts and created a sculpted Santa head for each of them. These little critters were such a hit that I decided to make gifts again in 2012. This year they each received a snow angel:
These heads of these girls, all 8 of them, were sculpted from paperclay, covered with fabric, primed, sanded, painted with acrylics and sealed. The body and limbs are from cotton quilt batting and they are filled with polyester and plastic beads for weight.
Really enjoyed creating these for the girls and have started pinning ideas for this year!!

Hugs..............................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dolls! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete