Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 ~ The Roundup.............

The highlights:

My gorgeous boy..................

He became more awesome each and every day. 2012 signalled the end of his primary school education and High School awaits.

Charlie Brown moved in.......................

totally adorable and the biggest time waster ever.

China was unbelievable.........................

~ climbing the great wall, visiting the terracotta warriors, cruising on the Shanghai River and the list goes on and on and on.
Working with this crazy bunch (dressed to kill at our staff Xmas function...................
 I am so lucky to spend my working days with this amazingly funny and supportive group.

These girls coming into my life..............



and getting me through the tough times and laughing hysterically the rest of the time!! Work has never been so much fun.

Felting............................
a new skill learnt.

A special friendship......................
love ya Jode, you are truly amazing and I am so privileged to work with you and so blessed to call you friend.

On the down side.....................
My grandmother went to a better place. A sad time, however the weight of the world created by a dysfunctional extended family was lifted from our shoulders
The tragic loss of a wonderful cousin, way too young, RIP Joshy, you are in my thoughts daily
My beautiful Millie went to a better place, aged 13 years. I miss you my girl xoxo

So, goodbye 2012, it's been a hell of a ride..........................................

Roll on 2013!!

Hugs.................................Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment