Saturday, January 26, 2013

Been busy..................

making a mess, whoops I mean ART!!!
Last year I thought it would be nice to make some covers for my teachers day book ~ it was a good idea, but didn't happen. 
Fast forward to this morning.
I pulled out a bunch of patterned papers, inks, paints, stamps, Glimmermist and started getting messy:
1.
 Rip up some paper and start gluing
2.
 Add some stamping with paint
3.
 Add more stamping with ink and spray with Glimmermist
4.

Add the girls
5.
Add the sentiment
And there you go, gorgeous covers for my day book. They look pretty and are inspirational as well!!
One very, happy and creatively satisfied camper here tonight

Hugs...........................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good photos of what you did. I wasn't impressed with the start, but then you kept layering. I'm very impressed with the end result.

    ReplyDelete