Sunday, January 27, 2013

More ART......................

It's a crappy, rainy day here today (nothing like the devastation in other parts of Oz, so I'm not complaining, just saying) so after my buddy Jode giving me a hard time on fb last night about my swanky new day book covers I set about creating a set for her too. Don't think she knows about my blog, but just in case no photos until Tuesday!! 
But just to wind her up, I posted this on fb a few minutes ago hehehehe
 It maybe crappy outside, but sure has been smelling delicious inside as this little baby has been baking. Banana and raspberry bread. Sure looking forward to afternoon tea!!!

Hoping to resume normal programming and cook a couple of dolls this afternoon
 
Hugs...............................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would cook bears. I have the go slows at the moment.

    ReplyDelete