Saturday, April 14, 2012

Experimenting..............

the creative chaos of recent weeks has continued!! I have learnt so much in the online workshops I've been doing that I am now totally distracted by developing my own style for elegant dolls. This has been a week of experimentation and frustration. I have worked, reworked, tweaked and then discarded numerous bits, but last night after a day away from it all, things just went right and I am cautiously optimistic that I might nearly be there. I am really happy with the heads I have developed, finally got the body pattern sorted and know where I am going with the arms and hands. Only have to tackle feet, but pretty certain of where I am headed with those.

So, today I am hoping that it will all come together and by Monday I should have a doll that I am happy with, ready to be costumed. So, I'm outta here and off to make some hands and feet..........................

Hugs.....................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, What a lovely positive post. I have never taken an online course. I would love to know what you think of them. Can't wait to see your doll.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete