Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative chaos.................

is how I would describe things at the minute. This is my workspace tonight:

I love the whimsical look that I have developed for country style dolls, but have been wanting to develop a more realistic style, not necessarily anatomically correct, for a more elegant range of smaller dolls. As a result I have been working on an online workshop with Marlaine Verhelst for a couple of weeks. This class has been amazing as every time a step is completed, Marlaine critiques each individuals photos. I have learnt so much.The next workshop, with Marlaine staring in about a week, is a series of finishing off lessons.  Today I started an online workshop with Ankie Daanen. Both classes are being conducted by A for Artistic. Have started taking bits of what I have learnt and am beginning to develop my elegant style. So, today has been creatively chaotic ~ painting while clay bakes, sanding while paint dries...............................
I am heading to bed creatively satisfied and looking forward to continuing the journey tomorrow. So glad a holiday is looming as my head is spinning with ideas.....................

Hugs..............................Leanne

1 comment:

  1. I know the excited rush when you are enthusiastic about some thing new you learn. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete