Saturday, June 16, 2012

Update..............

a busy week here due to mid year assessment and reporting, but as I have a little play in cyberspace, I am pleased to say that my reports are all completed for this half year.
I have had some time to sculpt and start to try out new ideas. These are the 2 dolls I have in the works:
 
 
I learnt the fabric covering technique at the workshop. Learnt a few things in these experiments: can not have long thin necks or the neck set back too far from the chin ~ note to self for the next model.
I have painted the faces this morning and just waiting for them to dry. I'll take more photos this afternoon.

This is the doll I made in the workshop.

That's all from me at the minute. Hoping to finish my element challenge doll this afternoon and I am off to a Quilt and Craft fair tomorrow..................happy days!!

Hugs........................Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment