Sunday, October 9, 2011

Introducing...........................

my first clay over cloth Raggedy Anne


I am absolutely thrilled with the result and can't wait to start work on the next one (as soon as I get off here!!!).

This process was totally addictive and I have so many ideas swirling around my head......................

And on that note, here's the inspiration for the next couple of projects

Okay, I'm off to play with mohair, cloth and clay............................

Hugs................................Leanne

2 comments:

  1. I have just found your site, and I must say I loooove your old bears. Plus what a great Annie.
    It's lovely to see your work Leanne.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne: She is wonderful! And I can't wait to see the next one. The fabrics are so happy! ~Judy =^..^=

    ReplyDelete