Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another on the Way............................

slowly though............... :-(  I have been fighting the dreaded lurgy this week and unfortunately I'm not winning. Have not felt like doing anything, except resting/sleeping on the lounge. Got the motivation to mark out and cut out a new bear on Monday evening but that is where it remains ~ a pile of pieces on my desk.
I have however, had plenty of time to consider what might happen with this new creation and I feel a country vignette coming on.
I'll have no chance to work on it tomorrow as we are heading to Sydney to pick up DPs daughter who is flying in from NZ for a weeks visit. Looking forward to morning tea at Max Brenners chocolate shop (DS's new fav after our week in Sydney last week) and lunch in the revolving restaurant at Centrepoint Tower.
Anyway an early morning awaits, so I need to get to bed...................

Hugs.............................Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment