Friday, April 1, 2011

Ooooooops...................

what happened to the rest of February and March?????? Feels like i have just blinked and now it is April although it has been mighty busy at work with a VET audit pending. Only one more week and I will be on holidays ~ woohoo looking forward to that and I only have a few minor work tasks to complete.
I have been playing around with a couple of bears. Think I am ready to start making them again ~ on my terms this time though, not to order and not to a schedule. Here are a couple of photos of the most recent creations:                                       
 A retirement gift for a friend
Headed to England to welcome a new grandchild

Stay tuned, I have more planned.................................

Cheers.................................Leanne