Friday, April 19, 2013

Contextuart Forum part 2...............

After felting to my hearts content over the weekend I moved to Prudence Mapstone's freeform knitting and crochet workshop. There was no specific project, but experimentation with techniques and yarns. I decided on Tuesday that I was going to work towards a piece for a handbag. This was so much fun ~ no rules to follow like when knitting or crocheting in a traditional manner ~ anything and everything goes............

day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
finished except for about a dozen edging stitches.
Hopefully over the weekend I will make apiece of felt for the backing.
Stay tuned for the end result.................
Ultimately, my goal now is to incorporate these new skills into costuming my dolls.
Lots of ideas, not enough time, but still a week of holidays to experiment..............

hugs.......................Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment