Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Dance................

I have been totally distracted for the past few weeks with an application for a promotions position. It has virtually consumed my every waking moment ~ I really wanted this position.
Fast forward to 10.30am today ~ the interview!! It went well, I felt good and came to the conclusion that if I was unsuccessful, I had done everything possible and I had nothing else to give.
Finally at 2.30pm I was put out of my misery and formally offered the position, which I of course, accepted. 
My fancy new title is Head Teacher ~ Teaching and Learninig!!
I was so excited, now tonight I am exhausted and so ready for a long sleep!!
I haven't touched a doll in over 2 weeks, don't think I have been in my studio for longer than a few minutes in the past couple of weeks.
Normal programming will resume tomorrow,
Studio here I come!!

Hugs.........................Leanne

1 comment: